See the water experts at P.M.L first!
CM Booster Self-Priming Pump
The Grundfos CM Booster Self-Priming is a compact booster pump designed for domestic and light industrial use. The booster unit consists of a robust multistage centrifugal pump and a generator friendly PM1 or PM2 Pressure Manager.The Pressure Manager allows the pump to start and stop automatically according to demand and protects the pump from dry running. The CM Booster Self-Priming is the perfect solution if you are struggling with insufficient mains pressure, and can also be used with above or below groundwater sources.
- Mains water pressure boosting
- Rainwater supply from above ground water tanks
- Rainwater supply from below ground water tanks
- Rainwater supply from other below ground water sources - dams/rivers etc.
The GT tanks are available in sizes from 8 to 3,000 litres, suitable for vertical installation. The GT-H tanks have a non-toxic butyl rubber diaphragm, dividing the tank chamber into two compartments. The upper compartment contains compressed nitrogen. The lower compartment has a liner in polypropylene (PP) and is filled with water from the pump. The GT-D tanks have a double diaphragm. The bladder is the only component in contact with the liquid. The Grundfos GT diaphragm and bladder pressure tanks are suitable for domestic and industrial applications where a controlled pressure is required.
- Domestic water supply systems
- Booster systems
- Expansion in heating and air-conditioning systems
- Irrigation systems
- Industrial systems.
JPRain Compact Booster Pump
Ideal for one or multiple tap outlets to your garden, toilet and laundry, the Grundfos JPC range offers a reliable, low-cost solution to help you utilise your collected rainwater in the best possible way.
- Pressure boosting for domestic applications
- Rainwater harvesting for domestic applications